Mission and Objective
The Pinkerton Dads' Club is affiliated with the Pinkerton PTO. Pinkerton Dads' Club members are fathers, step-fathers, uncles, grandfathers, and others father figures who serve Pinkerton Elementary.
What is "Dad of the Day"?
Earn "rockstar" status with your kids and their friends when you become "Dad of the Day."
- Start your day at 7:20am greeting "Front Loop" students
- Introduce yourself and your child(ren) on morning announcements
- Visit your child's classroom
- Volunteer in each grade level classroom
- Read with learners
- Play math games
- Help learners with projects
- Help with lunch salad bar and cafeteria clean-up
- Assist with P.E.
- Engage students in the hallway; ask about their current lesson
- Provide a positive, male presence throughout the day
- Assist with "East Loop" dismissal at 3:00pm
For more information regarding Dads' Club, contact:
Michael Upchurch (teacher sponsor)
David Caviness (parent sponsor)
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!